[IP] What if??

> I cried over this for a week - what if I had driven the
> car out onto busy Main?  What if I had ran into another
> car, or a pedestrian, or killed someone?????
> Dawn email @ redacted

I'm sure you've heard of the quote: The saddest words of tongue or pen are
these four words - What might have been.  You didn't drive onto Main, you
didn't run into another car. You didn't hit a pedestrian or kill someone.
You are fortunate, but don't let what *might have* happened ruin your life.
We can really work ourselves up into a high (or low) BG by dwelling on the
child we happened to catch running into a street or *almost* taking a
poisonous drink, etc. Take care - oh, yes, and test, test, test. 8^)