Re: [IP] driving low LONG post

You are very right about driving while low.  I have personal experience, and
thank God every day that I didnt hurt or kill an innocent person.  It is your
responsibility to test your bs before driving and while driving.  No one else
can do this for you and no excuse is good enough.  It is just the same as
driving drunk, you will be the only person responsible!!  Think before you
get in a car!!!!!