Re: [IP] knock, knock

I have had the Disetronics for a year now and I really like it.  I had my
choice of pumps and choose D because you got 2 pumps for the price of one.
At the time, I knew nothing about pumps.  I am happy to hear of the new
rapids with the removable tubing coming soon.
To sleep with the pump I either hook it onto my underpants or let it just lay
in the bed.  The tubing has never come loose even though I toss and turn a
lot. You can easily disconnect for sex.  Just be sure to put the pump in
"Stop" so it will beep and remind you to reconnect later.  Good
Luck................Jackie