Re: [IP] knock, knock

At 07:11 AM 4/26/00 -0500, you wrote:
 >Recently my bgs have been much higher than usual and insulin use has gone
 >up by 50%. Around the same time I came down with Bell's Palsy.
Hi Bob,

My husband has had Bell's Palsy twice now.  Each time he was put on
corticosteriods (prednisone or some such thing) to help keep his face
muscles from becoming too weak.

If you're also on steriods due to the Bells's you will most likely need to
use a much higher dose of insulin than usual.  Steriods contribute to
insulin resistance.