Re: [IP] Celiac

   I'm forwarding your e-mail to one of our very active local (philadelphia)
families whose 10 yr old son has had diabetes since he was 21 months old &
also has celiac. Stockton is a terrific kid (pumper) who was one of the 5 JDF
kids to speak before Congress at last June's Children's Congress event that
brought together kids from every state to speak to their state legislators in
   I'm sure they'll get in touch with you. Good luck! Do you ever feel like
you're stuck in a "Jaws" sequel? i.e. just when you think it's safe to go
back into the waters, along comes another "shark"!!!

Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump-mom)