Re: [IP] Depression and Insulin O/Ds

To everyone that responded to my email last night,
thank you.  You words, however distant, are
comforting.  I spent the night talking to my mother (as
one person on this list suggested I should), and yes,
I've ALREADY got an appointment to see my endo in a
couple weeks and I've setup a time to see my therapist
as well in about a month.  This is just early
depression and it'll pass, don't worry about me.

-Sara G.