[IP] HOT Weather & pumping?

I live in a hot part of Colorado, which is almost like a desert (i,e,
hot, dry, with cactus, rattle snakes, etc).  I am wondering what other
pumpers have done to prevent their insulin from going bad in the heat?
How about any Arizona pumpers that are active outdoors during the Summer?
I've been pumping since last Fall, and haven't had to face the heat

I ask, after having lived a short time in New Mexico, without A/C, and
had insulin go bad several times, if it wasn't refrigerated, just by
sitting inside the house during the Summer.

direct email: email @ redacted