Re: [IP] Depression and Insulin O/Ds

Dear Sara:
You are right about broken bodies.  We must deal with it as we have no other
alternative except ending it and we certainly do not need to do that!!!!
I too have suffered with what was dx as Recurrent Major Depression some yrs.
ago.  I have been on Prozac since and my life has been so much better.  A few
mos. ago, I decided that I did not need the Prozac so I stopped taking it.
Well, after a few wks. I found myself sliding quickly into the pit of
depression.  Constantly thinking about my demise, hopelessness, frustration
and all the rest of the rotten things depression brings.  I got back on the
Prozac and within a couple wks. I was back to my cheery self.  That's when I
realized how much good it did for me.
I know what you are going through and unless a person has been there, they
cannot understand it.  I hope you will be able to get the help you need.  You
have been an inspiration to me even though I have never met you.  Hang in
there girl!    Jackie