[IP] Not a lot of D pumps out there.

Hi Tracy,
I also have a Disetronic pump.  It's not that we aren't out there.  It's
just that MM is the bigger seller in the US.  The D pump is the bigger
seller in the world market.  And just as a joke, maybe they only give the
MM to the more out spoken people. heheheh!  What ever pump we have be
thankful for that and all that it allows us to do and be.

Sheila Morris
-When you reach fo rthe stars, you may not quite get one, but you won't
come up with a handful fo mud either.