Re: [IP] Re: Endo visit

In a message dated 4/26/00 10:54:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< After this visit, I realized how incredibly knowledgeable I have become by
 reading postings from this group.  My confidence is strong thanks to this
 group.  I can endure condescending attitudes with some grace and humor.  I
 shudder to think of other people who go to doctors and just take everything
 to heart and walk out deflated and confused.  It is so sad what can go on.
 This pump journey has been a lonely one, almost everything we know, our
 family has taught itself.  And we couldn't have done it without the
 tremendous help from this group.  We might have given up and be on shots
 today.  Matter of fact, I think I'll write a check to say thank you for the
 valuable services you provide. >>
     Bravo for everything you've summed up here. Melissa and I have come to
similar conclusions about her endo, who seems to know far less than we do &
admits to limited familiarity with pumpers. Fortunately Melissa's CDE is
SUPERB, but even he can't provide the wealth of anecdotal experiences I glean
from the Ip group....and yes, I did just mail Michael yet another
contribution check too, because I figure I already got my "money's worth" out
of the last donation!! LOL

Regards, Renee ( Melissa's pump-mom)