[IP] Drivers lincense

     Hi all,
     Anyone know of any resrictions in Michigan?  I told the Sec of State
     when I went to  get mine renewed that I was diabetic on insulin. They
     said my doc would give a sticker for the back of my lincense. SO if I
     was in trouble they would know why. But my doc is located in Illinois.
     My mom lives in Illinois and needs the letter, but so far in Michigan
     I haven't needed anything to get mine. Just want to make sure I am not
     missing anything.