Re: [IP] knock, knock

Bob Alexander,
   I' have two kids on Disetronics insulin pumps. They are very easy to
program and we have had no major problems with them. The kids sometimes
unhook their pumps to swim and sometimes leave them on. We've had no problems
( we have never swam in salt water with them) just in case you're into ocean
Good luck with your choice. AND THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!! Not your doctors,
you're the one who will live with it 24/7. (by the way, my kid's endo prefers
minimed but we chose disetronic for both kids).
Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers