Re: [IP] Depression and Insulin O/Ds

you wrote..

but I digress...physical lethargy is one thing but how
do yall deal with the emotional fatigue that comes with
a broken body?

-Sara G.

Sara -

I have been feeling very "depressed" - fatigue such that I could barely get through the day at work - very worried about how I could continue to work for the next 20 years - I felt myself getting weaker and weaker - no matter what I did...

then I found an ENDO who brought my sugars down! - I can't begin to tell you the difference being not more than 200 in a day makes!!!  I won't have believed it - if you had told me...He brought my sugars down and after about 2 weeks of under 200 - I had one week of energy - like I haven't had for YEARS!  - it wasn't depression - it was the big D!

And to double prove the point to me - after that week of energy - I started on the pump - and my sugars were 200- 300 for the last week - they are being conservative at the start - BOY am I tired again this week!  But my sugars are beginning to come down and I know I will feel the energy again!

So my point is - is it depression or high bg ???- even a few highs can make you feel tired depressed and not wanting to do anything!

(noise control would help you in your office too!)

take care

joni