[IP] lows while driving

New Jersey has a rather complex form to be filled out by your doctor. There is a diabetes panel, diabetologists who review the forms and give an opinion as to if you can drive or not. Your doctor is supposed to notify DMV if he or she feels you might have problems driving. There are similar laws and forms for patients with epilepsy, stroke and head injury. The panel doctors are all real doctors who practice medicine not just state pencil pushing drones. I'm not aware of other state provisions but I had been on the epilepsy panel in NJ when I practiced there, prior to my stroke, last March. When I am low I drive more slowly and my wife says, stop so I can get out and get the train.