[IP] Re: lows while driving

I live in Ohio (kindof, go to school and spend 11 months out of the year in
Chicago, but "live" in Ohio)  When I first got my driving permit at 16 I had
to have a form and letter from my doctor about my control and such, before I
could start driving (delayed me driving for over a month, not a happy
camper)  Now I have a two-part, medical restriction liscence.  I started out
having to have the MR renewed every six months but after I turned 18 it
changed to annually.  The BMV said that if a person with diabetes that does
not have this type of liscence is found out (ie, has a wreck or gets pulled
over etc.) they will probably lose their liscense for ever.  So it's just
something I have to give to my doc once a year and have to carry an extra
card with my d/l.
Soon to be pumping, pump arrives Friday!!!
PS. was anyone else from OH, annoyed when they recieved their most recent MR
card and it wasn't laminated.  I'm sure I'm going to ruin it!!