Re: [IP] Eyes....aye...iyiyiyiyyyy (wasn't done)

Sara,
Lot's of luck tho' sure you won't need it.  Dr. Fisher
is FABULOUS.  I've been going to him for 13 years,
ever since my diagnosis.  Love him.  So sad when I
moved to Ann Arbor five months ago.  In fact, I may
still go to him and just schedule a return trip back
east around the eye appointment!  All the best.

Ali