Re: [IP] Eyes....aye...iyiyiyiyyyy (wasn't done)

   Crossing my fingers, my legs...and why not, even my eyes too! The fact
that your doctor took care of MTM is very reassuring indeed.  Melissa and I
met Mary Tyler Moore in Washington nearly 3 years ago & her sight was so
visibly affected that her wonderful husband was helping to guide her steps at
curbside. When I next saw her at a JDF conference last June, she commented on
how wonderfully she was doing & how even her eyesight had been dramatically
improved, thanks to her wonderful doctor!!!
   Here's hoping you have comparable results!!

Best wishes, Renee