[IP] Eyes....aye...iyiyiyiyyyy

ok here we go....can't put it off anymore....it ain't gonna clear anymore on
its own, depsite my high hopes for the last year.

The Vitrectomy in my right eye is scheduled for next Wednesday.  As many of
you know, this is not my first Vitrectomy - had one in the left eye in June
1994...and had no problems really in that eyesince...

Right now he (Dr. Fisher) says I have about an 85% chance of a good
outcome...of course, that is assuming I don't die from the anesthesia...I
have opted for general, since I AM a weenie and proud of it.  I do not want
to be awake, even sedated as he sticks big stuff in my eyeball.

He is one of the best...he did Marty Tyler Moore...he is kind and gentle, yes
I know htis is rare coming from me