[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #125

In a message dated 4/24/00 7:56:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I am moving to Quakertown, PA in a few months and will need to find a new
 endo. I haven't seen any listed in the Physician Referral for this area.
 Does anyone know of a good endo in the Quakertown/Allentown area? >>

Hi Laura, I emailed you personally as well, but you live (or will be living
very close to me) so I had to responded.  I live in Sellersville. Are you
looking for and Endo for yourself or a Pediatric Endo.  My son is 9 and
diabetic, and I know of a number of every good Ped. doctors, not in
Quakertown.  Please feel free to email me.