Re: [IP] Crazy high bg dream...feel like sharing

I have, on MANY occasions, dreamt that I have gotten up in the middle
of the night and tested JayJay. At some point later, I will wake up for
real and not be sure if the test was a dream or for real. If I'm not
sure, I get up and do it again (?). I couldn't begin to count the number
of mornings I have reviewed the stored tests in the meter's memory to
find that I tested him 4 or 5 times during the night. I guess sometimes
I get up and do it in my sleep. Mom on autopilot. Just thought I'd share.

Mom to JayJay
born 2/13/98, dx'd 1/31/99
...sweet as ever

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com