RE: [IP] Express Scripts-Humalog order Questions

email @ redacted wrote:

> Question for the future-How do I impress upon this company
> that Humalog
> should be shipped on ice or with dry ice?

By being assertive, you should be able to get them to ship your insulin (in
whatever formulation) insulated and cool . . . but NEVER with dry ice.  Dry
ice will freeze your insulin and denature it.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted

the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the United States Public
Health Service or any other agency of the United States government.