[IP] Michael-thanks re Express Scripts

I guess I just have to be more adamant with them.  I did manage to get them
to increase the number of blood testing strips when they to restrict the
quantity I needed but this to me is just a standard pharmacy requirement.

To get them to send more strips several years back I pointed out that if I
ran out of strips I would just go to the emergency room for hydration IV's.
I remember saying something coy like, "I know it costs me $50.00 out of
pocket but I wonder how much you guys pay for a 12 hour trip to the ER?"  I
suggested to the young lady to ask her supervisor.  She took my name and
number and within 30 minutes her supervisor called back and said they would
mark my name for an unlimited supply.

Guess I need to be more aggressive.  With summer coming, wish me luck.

Carole H.