Re: [IP] Infections and Highs

> I did a pump change Saturday afternoon and when I removed
> the set, yellowish stuff poured out of my site.  I have been on
> antibotics and have been taking good care of it.  I am wonder if my
> blood sugar could have someway come from the infection?

Yep, the site would be corrupted and unable to absorb insulin. At the
first sign of discomfort or redness at a site, you should change it
out, check further for signs of infection, and take appropriate
remedial action if necessary. Don't mess around with site infections,
they can get worse and spread very easily.