[IP] Express Scripts-Humalog order Questions

Howdy folks,

Question for the future-How do I impress upon this company that Humalog
should be shipped on ice or with dry ice?  Not sure if they think that since
I am local to them, they are based in St. Louis and I live in the Metro East
side in Illinois, that they do not think it is necessary.  I just switched
insurance companies and use to get them from Walgreens in Florida and they
always sent them with ice packs in a styrofoam container.  In fact the
insulin I got from Florida was still cold when it arrived.

Question for the past-I was wondering if this makes any sense.  The insulin I
have gotten from Express scripts I have marked on the boxes to use within 25
days rather than 28 days.  I am I being naive in thinking that this is
sufficient?  Never has the insulin appeared to not work at all, sometimes I
have wondered it didn't work properly but I have attributed most of the poor
performance to stress levels and female menstural cycles.

Any help with these two questions would be appreciated.

Thanks a bunch,
Carole H