[IP] To Brooke-Unexplained Change in insulin sensitivity

When I had my wisdom taken out OH soo many years ago my sugars went haywire.
I was on multiple shot therapy at the time but still was watching as best I
could.  This was the days of visual blood testing strips.

It was almost two and a half months after the surgery that I felt like
something wasn't right and I went back to the oral surgeon.  (He had already
released me.)  Seems like he left a stitch in one of the sockets.  Had
additional minor surgery in his office to reopen the site and to take out the
stitch and within ten days things were back to normal.  Three weeks after the
second surgery he re-released me.

Not sure if this could be what is happening to you but you might think about

Take care,
Carole H.