[IP] 2 doctors and tests, etc.

> In January 1999 (I was 20), I
> started being positive for protien in the dips they do.  Since I was
> already on an ACE inhibitor and I was young, my endo did not feel it was
> necessary to do a 24 hour urine.  My internal med doc. (and I) disagree
> with this, and I still have a 24 hour urine (which is always normal).  I
> have directly asked my endo why he does not want a 24 hour urine (I
> purposely didn't mention that I had one done), and he said "you are
> Maureen

This is rather perplexing to me. I do not have a *primary care physician*
since my endo acts as that. I do have a nephrologist who I think is taking
more primary care of me. However, every *-ologist,* procedure, test, med I
have done or take, reports are given to both drs. for cross-referencing.
Wouldn't confusion ensue if both are not aprised of what is happening with a
patient and an emergency arose?
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)