Re: [IP] Mail Order Pharmacies Shipping Blood Glucose Strips On Ice

Andrea, Good For You!  Glad someone else is trying to help this company get
it together, they are also my supplier and I can write a book of what I've
been thru with them!  I agree, condensation can play a major factor in
invalidating the chem strips. I gave up on the mail order (90 day supply) and
am just buying my insulin direct from the pharmacy once a month, which is a
real pain. The next time I order pump supplies I'm going to order my strips
too.  Did your friend ever get in to see Dr. Silver?  Are you still seeing
Dr. Orr?  Talk with you later, Billie