[IP] Thank you!

Thanks to Rob and to the administrators for sharing this story.  I have
tears in my eyes from laughing....and groaning...poor guy.  Does he know he
has brightened the day of so many people!!  Thanks!!
Bonnie

 I figure we all have bad days but this guy realy had a bad day ..:-)
thought
we could all use a laugh lighten things up :-) Julie P.
><< BAD DAY
>
>  NEXT TIME YOU THINK YOU HAVE HAD A BAD DAY AT WORK, THINK ABOUT THIS
GUY.
>ROB IS A COMMERCIAL SATURATION DIVER FOR GLOBAL DIVERS OUT OF LOUISIANA
AND
>PERFORMS UNDERWATER REPAIRS ON OFFSHORE DRILLING RIGS.  BELOW IS AN
 E-MAIL
>HE SENT TO HIS SISTER. SHE IN-TURN SENT IT TO LAUGHLINE AND WON THE
>CONTEST.
>(ROB WASN'T THRILLED WITH HER FOR DOING THIS.)
>
>   APRIL 1998
>
>  Hi Sue,
>   Just another note from you bottom dwelling brother.  Last week I had a
>bad
>   day at the office. I know you've been feeling down lately at work, so I
>   thought I would share my dilemma with you to make you realize it's not
>so
>   bad after all.  Before I can tell you what happened to me, I first must
>   bore you with a few technicalities of my job.  As you know, my office
>lies
>at
>   the bottom of the sea.  I wear a suit to the office.  It's a wetsuit.
>This
>   time of year the water is quite cool.  So what we do to keep warm is
>this:
>We
>   have a diesel powered industrial water heater.  This $20,000 piece of
>shit
>   sucks the water out of the sea.  It heats it to a delightful
>temperature.
>   It then pumps it down to the diver through a garden hose which is taped
>   the air hose.  Now this sounds like a damn good plan, and I've used it
>   several times with no complaints.  What I do, when I get to the bottom
>and
>   start working, is I take the hose and stuff it down the back of my
neck.
>   This floods my whole suit with warm water.  It's like working in a
>   jacuzzi.
>
>   Everything was going well until all of a sudden, my ass started to
itch.
>   So, of course, I scratched it.  This only made things worse.  Within a
>few
>   seconds my ass started to burn.  I pulled the hose out from my back,
but
>   the damage was done.  In agony I realized what had happened.  The hot
>water
>   machine had sucked up a jellyfish and pumped it into my suit.  This is
>   even worse than the poison ivy you once had under a cast.  Now I had
>that
>hose
>   down my back.  I don't have any hair on my back, so the jellyfish
>couldn't
>   get stuck to my back.  My ass crack was not as fortunate.  When I
>   scratched what I thought was an itch, I was actually grinding the
>jellyfish
>into my
>   ass.
>   I informed the dive supervisor of my dilemma over the communicator.
 His