[IP] Bad day out of the office

Today has not been a good day.  My wife and I left home this morning to
shop.  After driving 40 miles to the shopping center, I reached for my test
kit, but it wasn't in the car.  I figured I had left it at home.  We
returned home several hours later but could not find the test kit in the
house.  So I decided that I must have placed it on the car top when we left
home.  We began to look and sure enough, it fell off the car a short
distance from our house.  Someone had successfully made it an electronic
road kill.  The only survivors were most of the test strips in a new bottle
of Accu-Chek Comfort Curves.

I purchased a pair of shoes needed for work earlier in the day.  After
recovering from the dead test kit, I decided to wear the new shoes.  When I
started to put them on I realized that the clerk had given be two right

I should have worked.