Re: [IP] Colds

Hi Holly,

I just went through this,,Kev has been pumping since last Aug and had his
first stuffy nose cold last week. We did 4 site changes in a matter of 5 days
and hiked his basals up 0.2 for the duration and really nothing helped. We
saw our Endo the other day and he said sometimes you really need to be
aggressive and at other times, just wait it out. We did both and finally he
is back to normal...geez, did I say normal?  What's that...lol

Good luck, Linda