Re: [IP] A Funny Rant

>I agree with Jan.  What makes it a bad site at 170?  I've occasionally had
>readings of 300 (when my sinuses start acting up, it REALLY plays havoc
>my blood sugar

It's a me thing, I knwo if my sugar is over 150 I bolused wrong or my site
is bad, I have a severe allergy to adhesives and am very capillary covered
and drop quickly with humalog, based on my experience, 170 is bad, my worst
sugar since pumping was 300 tho and that was becuase I ate ice cream and my
site was bad. My sugar's are usually very low.

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein