[IP] Funny encounter

Went to a geek fest (My wife's term for a computer show and sale). A little kid there about 10years old points to my pump and asks "What stations do you get on that?" I asked why he asked and he said it looked like a radio with a funny antenna. I told him I was diabetic and that radio was my insulin-pump and that the tube went inside me. He said "cool" and ran away. Traumatized for life. He probably thought he could catch it from me.