[IP] Call me squeamish Re: 24-hr urine tests

> <snip> Just make sure
> when you are doing the test that one of your kids doesn't think it's
> a new container for apple juice........
> Steve

I just cannot stand the thought of a jug of pee in the fridge. So, I do this
collection every 6 months, I have a small tub full of ice and put the
container in it on the back step in the garage and cover it with a rug for
insulation. Works for me. Thanks, guys, but I'll stick with a can or bottle
of Diet Coke when I come to your houses. No juice for me. ;)