[IP] re: 24 hr urine/kids

When I was 8 (3 yrs after diagnosis) my peds endo all
of a sudden started yearly physicals (not sure what
changed, maybe there was an age it started at or
whatnot), including a 24 hr urine. Did that for
several years, and the last 2 yrs, they got rid of
that, and now it's a sample in a cup once a year..if
that comes back ok, no 24 hr urine, I think they think
that's lots easier for us (yes, pediatric patients)
not to do the whole 24 hrs..not sure if it's "better"
or not, I trust my endo's judgment..

Do You Yahoo!?