RE: [IP] 24-hr urine test/kids

Also as a warning.  I had one of the tests skewed when I did it because it
was right before my period.  The doctor told me next time to schedule it
halfway inbetween them.  Apparently it had thrown off my white/red blood
cell count and showed elevated antibodies.  All were normal when I retested
a few weeks later.

As the the test mine also have been negative every time and I know that they
are for kidney function.  I was answering the question posted about whether
this was regular for kids with D or not.

-- Sherry