[IP] Good News!! :)

Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm pretty new to this list, but I wanted to post my good news. I went to my
Endo this morning. He has finally gave me the green light for the pump!!! I'm
to be hooked up May 17-18th! What a concidence. My insurance approved on
christmas eve, and now i'm gonna be hooked up on my birthday! LOL what great
gifts aren't they?! Hmm.. now I will have to think up a great name for my
pump lol. I will keep you all posted as I go along.

Lyra (soon to be pumping!!!)
p.s. what are good places to insert  your sets and places where you put your
pump? All suggests (original and creative) are welcome!