Re: [IP] 24-hr urine test/kids + BP meds

Sherry Webb Nolan wrote:

> I was diagnosed at age 4 (1980) and had one done once a year between ages
> 8-22. I've been lax and haven't had one in almost 2 years now.  Bad Sherry!
> I don't know when these became more regularly done.  But I know I started at
> age 12 (1984).
> -- Sherry

I remember several 24-hr urine tests that I've had over the years and all of
them were related to kidney function.

Related to other posts recently about blood pressure, I had a very progressive
Dr in the early 70's who put me on an ACE inhibitor (BP medication).  My BP was
marginal (high) and was put on medication preventatively related to kidney

Jim S.