Re: [IP] Searching for doctor - Quakertown, PA

>I am moving to Quakertown, PA in a few months and will need to find a new

I lived in Q-town for a couple years, and lived in Bucks/Montgomery counties
most of my life.  I went to Norristown Endocrine Associates in Norristown
(on DeKalb Pike)  (about 40 mins drive from Qtown) and they were excellent
endos who used all the most modern treatments (except a pump for me) at the
time (1984-1992). Dr. Goren was a great Dr, as was Dr. Quint. There may also
be an endo in Souderton, call the local hospital for referals.

Good luck!

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein