Re: [IP] Searching for doctor - Quakertown, PA

>I am moving to Quakertown, PA in a few months and will need to find a new
>endo.

I lived in Q-town for a couple years, and lived in Bucks/Montgomery counties
most of my life.  I went to Norristown Endocrine Associates in Norristown
(on DeKalb Pike)  (about 40 mins drive from Qtown) and they were excellent
endos who used all the most modern treatments (except a pump for me) at the
time (1984-1992). Dr. Goren was a great Dr, as was Dr. Quint. There may also
be an endo in Souderton, call the local hospital for referals.

Good luck!

Pixie

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
#9603-040
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein