I know I am not doing this correctly.  ButI have a reason.......

I am writing to this address rather than one individual one (which , I
believe is what the unsubscribe is judging from the past emails about how to
properly unsubscribe--they go to individuals??)as I figure this one has a
better chance of having a virus scan than any individual addresses might.

I seem to have a virus "kak.worm", that spreads in email as best I can tell.
It causes registry errors kak.registry file It has stuck itself into windows
scripting or someting equally hiddeous and I am not sure what that means,
but it bites big!
Thank you ffor all of your help group, and I hope to be back to help others

Charisma :)

(If anyone wants to send emails my way, I can read them, but not reply, so I
figure best to unsubscribe so I won't be tempted!)