[IP] Searching for doctor - Quakertown, PA

I am moving to Quakertown, PA in a few months and will need to find a new
endo. I haven't seen any listed in the Physician Referral for this area.
Does anyone know of a good endo in the Quakertown/Allentown area?

One piece of information that I think would be useful in the Physician
Referral is whether the doctor has access to a continuous glucose monitor. I
think this will become more and more important as time goes on.