[IPn] CHAT WITH MISS AMERICA 1999 WEDNESDAY NIGHT

Nicole Johnson, Miss American, 1999, will be our guest chatter on Wednesday, April 26, 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT)in the Guest chat room. Dx'd in 1993 when she was a 19-year-old college student, Nicole has been pumping for 7.5 years and is a spokesperson for the ADA, MiniMed, and the Joslin Diabetes Center's High Hopes Fund for Kids with Diabetes, amongh other organizations. Read more about Nicole at http://www.missamerica1999.com/

To get started chatting, just go to:

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml

Instructions are there at the site, and remember that the password is "pumper". Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

Jenny

(Type I, 27 years, D. pumper since 10/95)