[IP] Attitudes of Gratitude

 We need to develop an attitude of gratitude that there
>are these new developments and we're not still in the dark ages. (~_^)

The above quote in your post made me think of something I want to pass along
to you, if you've not seen it.  There is a beautiful little book out there
called Attitudes of Gratitude by M. J. Ryan. (Conari Press)  I've been told
that it's not really easy to come by (after reading mine, my mother-in-law
is currently seeking a copy for herself & some to share with others), but
well worth the effort to search, if you find encouragement in words that
give you valuable insights into the beauty of this life.  It offers
reminders that many of us in a world of physical challenges & inexplicable
glucometer readings can use!

I'm glad to have the time to be back online, finally, because posts like
yours help start my day out right!  :)