Re: [IP] Question

>hi all
>i was wondering if there is any articles on the pancreas and kidney
>i know someone who is being consider for this and they would like to read
>all they can about.

A really good place to find information/resources on this is Insulin Free
World.  They have a website (I can't remember if it's linked to our webpage
or not...but if not, you could also find it by searching the web), & they
publish a newsletter called The Insulin Free Times.  The book Showdown with
Diabetes by Deb Butterfield (founder of IFW, I think) gives a closeup look
at the experience of having a transplant, & is very good reading as well.
Hope this helps, & good luck in your search!