[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #123

We use the Tender, and we have found that that Tender seems to creep out for
our son too.  We now use someting called Blister Tape (made by Johnson &
Johnson) in conjuction with the infussion set, first you lay down the bister
tape then put the infussion set in.  This has worked so well for us, since
within the first week/week and a half, we had change our sons infussion set 5
times.  I know Disetronic is coming out with a new infussion set in June
sometime, called the "ulta free" not quote me one that name, but its close to
it, and it will be both like the Tender and the Rapid, it will go in at a 90
degree angle but have the removable needle and just leave the canula.  I
can't wait til it comes out.  But if you need more info on this new infussion
set, call "D".

Tracey (Mom of Derek - Pumping since April 5, 2000)