[IP] Unexplained Change in insulin sensitivity

     This mystery has been keeping me up nights (literilly). Ever since I
     got my wisdom teeth over a month ago now, my insulin to carb ratio
     went into the toliet. (Not always predictable either). It started to
     recover but then 2 weeks ago turned south again. I went from 1 unit to
     18gm of carbs to 1 unit to 12-13 carbs. Basals have increased slightly
     in the afternoon and evening. For no apparent reason I started spiking
     after meals. I changed the site, I open several new bottles of
     insulin, I don't feel sick, no apparent infections anywhere. I'd take
     a high reading and take a corrective bolus and be back to "normal" by
     the next meal. So I started reducing the number of carbs per unit. I
     still spike at least once a day now (250 ish).  I am just a bit
     freaked out. I thinking I am going to crash hard one of these days
     it's mentally hard to take 50% more insulin with each meal. Anyone
     else experienced this and if so how do you correct it?