Re: [IP] Caffeine & Detecting Lows

> I've seen this a few places, most recently mentioned
> in a column in Diabetes Forecast--
>  Caffeine can stimulate how you feel lows, so I'm
> wondering.

I too am a heavy caffeine drinker, at one point I was
up to 3 12-packs a day (I sound like a smoker saying it
that way, but I think I *was* mildly addicted).  My
sensitivity to lows generally starts at around the 60s,
and as I stated in an earlier post I NEVER fail to wake
from an insulin reaction (well that's hard to prove as
how would I know right?  But an unnoticed low should
still rebound by morning right?)  Anyway, I've cut back
to 1/2 to 1 pack a day and I havn't noticed any
difference (better or worse) in my ability to spot lows
as they're comming on.

-Sara G.