Re: [IP] More Info on Joslin Kidney Study

In a message dated 4/20/00 2:35:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  will be protected. For more information about the Joslin Kidney
  Study, or to see if your family qualifies, please call:
 Project Manager Kellie Anderson,
  toll-free, at (877) 264-2739
  or via e-mail at:
 email @ redacted >>
Michael I will e-mail Kellie. I hope I can help. I have early stage sighs of
nephropathy and lost my brother in Nov of 1999. His refusal to do dialysis
after 63 years of dmi was hard for me to understand and I hope, but I am sure
he would have me help in any study that may help others avoid what Jan is
facing and maybe I may face Roger C dx 47