Re: [IP] got it/now nervous -- Lisa

Big congrats!  I start my pump on May 15, I did a saline trial for a couple
days, so I know a little what it's like to wear one, and take it from me,
it's not bad.  I used the Tender and after the initial shock of putting it
in, it was easy to wear.  Never really felt it, only felt the tape feeling
on my stomach.  It wasn't painful at all to wear.  Good luck with your
start-up.  You can try different sets to see what you like the best, my pump
came with a few different types of sets.  :o)

RoseLea (and Max soon to be joined at the hip, literally)