At 10:21 PM 4/22/00 email @ redacted wrote:
 >LOT NUMBER (I have 5 boxes of this, all apparently bad) :
 >3ND92M  Expiry Dec 1, 2001

 >Just wanted to warn you in case it is not just a fluke at my house.
 >Charisma :)

The most likely possibility is that this particular group was shipped
incorrectly and allowed to get too hot. Although you kept the bottles in
the refrigerator, you had no control over the conditions it was stored,
between manufacture and arrival at the pharmacy. You may want to contact
both Lilly and your pharmacist to let them know what happened. I would
think you could get the bad stuff replaced.