Re: [IP] Getting pregnant while using birth control

In a message dated 4/19/00 9:56:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Please ladies....you're scaring me!!:)  If you all share your stories
 this, I'm likely to never have sex again, due to fear and paranoia!! lol
 Yes, I understand it CAN still happen while on the pill, but I'd like to
 have a LITTLE faith in my birth control method!!
 Kelly (who is WAY too young to be dealing with little "surprises"!!)
One way is to keep a dime between your knees, the best birth control ever!!!